Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Cookie for Breakfast

I woke up to a yummy breakfast cookie this morning.



My cookie consisted of oats, almond butter, chocolate protein powder, soy milk, granola with cranberries, agave nectar and cinnamon. I'll have to admit that it not only tasted good but it also kept me full and satisfied for hours! Now that's what I call a good breakfast. ;-) Try it!

Week 2/Session 2 of C25K is tomorrow morning, so I'm going to get plenty of rest and crawl into bed sooner than later.

Everyone around me seems to be sick and I'm going to make the best effort to not end up that way myself.  Plenty of rest (more than I've been getting lately), vitamins, healthy food choices and exercise should all aid in my efforts.

What's the average amount of hours you sleep each night?

4 comments:

  1. This looks delicious Jessica! I was a big girl today and had yucky oatmeal...of course I had to add blueberries, banana, smidge of maple syrup and banana granola to hide the oatmeal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You Aunt Brenda is lucky to get 4 or 5 hours sleep at night, due to my wonderful cyst filled kidneys, but I am thankful I still have the use of them even if they do cause me to get up all night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah, I'm with you on the oatmeal... I'll get a hankerin' for a bowl of oatmeal every blue moon but I have to add everything except the kitchen sink when I do. ;-) I mixed some pumpkin in a few weeks back. That was a pretty good combo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aunt Brenda, I'm so sorry to hear this. :o( I'll pray specifically for additional hours of rest for you each night. :o)

    ReplyDelete