Sunday, December 6, 2009

All good things must come to an end...

My four day weekend is coming to an end.  Oh how I enjoyed the days off and oh how they are over too soon.

This long Birthday weekend came to a nice end with a lovely childrens choir practice that went very well.  I direct the childrens choir at my church and they have been preparing for the annual Christmas Eve program since September.  They blow me away each yeah with their talent!

I was given a few gifts tonight for my Birthday. Here is one of them from a little girl in the choir. It's a hand made clay nativity scene. (I didn't notice that the angel had fallen over, until I was looking at the pictures on my computer. I have since put her back in place.) ;-)


I will cherish these gifts forever.

This is a short post with little to do with fitness/health, but it's time for bed. (Thank goodness!) I'll be up bright and early for Week 3/Session 1 of C25K. The schedule changes and I have a feeling it's going to kick my booty. I shall put on my big girl pants, complete the session and report back to you tomorrow.

Who's ready for the work week? Haha.... riiiiiight!

No comments:

Post a Comment