Monday, December 7, 2009

C25K Week 3

I pressed that snooze button on my alarm about three too many times this morning. Instead of getting up at 5:15 when my alarm went off, I rolled out of bed at 6:15. OIY!  Even though I was an hour behind, I forced myself to complete Week 3/Session 1. I got through the session, ate my breakfast cookie that I had prepared the night before, hopped in the shower and was off to work. 

I must note that my breakfast cookie was amazing! :o) Mashed Banana was my "mix in" of choice and one of which I'll be using again.




For lunch, I had leftover white chicken chili with hummus and carrots on the side. All of which were quite filling. My tummy didn't even ask for an afternoon snack between lunch and dinner. Score! ;-)

My sweet husband came home and asked me out to TJ's Fish Shack for dinner. We had a fantastic time and wonderful food, as we always do when we go there.  I chose a fish platter with fruit instead of fries, with a side of cilantro sauce for dipping the fish in. The blackened Mahi Mahi was awesome!! My "treat" for the evening was the hot hush puppies dipped in honey. I seriously have a weakness for those little guys. I personally feel that it's ok to enjoy a treat (in moderation) here and there instead of depriving myself. This way, I'm less likely to over indulge and feel guilty about it.


I feel satisfied instead of stuffed, which is juuust right. :o)

I'll be doing my workout DVD in the morning. I'm hoping my body will soon adjust and not hurt for two days following each session.

Are you able to treat yourself in moderation or do you find it difficult to stop once you start?

No comments:

Post a Comment