Sunday, December 20, 2009

Told ya so

irst, my apologies for disappearing on you. The coming week is going to be quite hectic as I prepare for the Christmas Eve program, so I'll be hit and miss on here. But believe me! I'll be running my little heart out to stay on schedule with the C25K training program. ;-) Which, by the way, Friday's run went well. It came easier to me than when I initially started the new regimen last Monday. We'll see what comes of this weeks sessions. *crosses fingers*

I mentioned on my last entry that I was going to see my dear Cousin Matt on Friday. Well, I did!  It was a fantastic visit with him and our dear friend, Ashley.  We had dinner at Thai Basil in Winter Springs where I ordered the chicken summer rolls. The food was fantastic! TCBY was on the agenda for dessert. Afterall, we were celebrating my Cousin Matt's visit.  ;-) I ordered a small eggnog frozen yogurt and I must say that it was amazing and worth every bite!! I love little treats like that.

Now without further ado...  I told you I'd post pictures of my new "do". :o)

*DRUM ROLL PLEASE*



 


I likey! ;-) This is by far the shortest I've ever gone (with maybe the exception of a cut I got as a wee little child- tehe)

Running and exercising is a breeze with this new style.... I just put on a headband and I'm off!

Well, I've got to get back to the grind.... I have 300 pizza rolls to bake for the Children's Choir by 11:00am and must package up the 30 homemade sugar cookies I frosted last night. I've also gotta pack myself a turkey wrap and some fruit,  so I have a healthy choice and can stay fueled during today's big rehearsal.

I hope everyone is having a fantastic weekend before Christmas! I'll report back sometime this week. :o)

1 comment:

  1. It was great seeing you, I love your new "do" and your cookies were fantastic. The peanut butter 7 chocolate were amazing too. I love you my sweet Jessica.

    Aunt Donna

    ReplyDelete