Tuesday, December 15, 2009

It's gone

My hair that is... it's gone. ;-) I had it chopped off today and am sporting the shortest "do" I've ever had. My DH didn't freak either, which is always good. :o) He's so good to me!

I'm interested to see how "light" and nice it feels to run with my new "do" tomorrow morning. Woo hoo! I love change. :o) The big test will be when I style it myself. *crosses fingers* Lets hope that goes well.

Oh! Just to report back from my last post... I got a full night of sleep and woke up nice and refreshed for a workout at 5:30am. Tomorrow is a C25K day, so I'm gonna hit the sack real soon for another good nights rest.

Stay tuned, I'll be posting pictures of my new "do" tomorrow!!

1 comment:

  1. It looks great! Carson is very proud of the fact that his hair is now longer than your. :o)

    Love,

    Mama

    ReplyDelete