Monday, December 14, 2009

Let the Butt Kicking Begin!

It's official, the C25K is beginning the butt kicking process.

I just completed Week 4/Session of C25K and am feeling great!  I wasn't feeling so great during the run, but am pumped now that I've completed it.  What an accomplishment!

Unfortunately, I stayed up way too late last night, so I decided to sleep in until 6:30am instead of 5:30am.  Since there is so much sickness going around, I want to do everything possible to boost my immunity, including getting enough sleep at night. Had I gotten up to run, I would have been cutting it close with enough sleep. To make up my morning run, I ran this evening. Usually, I try to avoid running in the evenings since it tends to keep me awake. However, I'm crawling into bed between 9:00 &; 9:30 which should give me ample time to doze off at a decent hour.

On another note, my eating habits are slowly but surely changing. My cravings for sugar and sweets have drastically reduced. Don't get me wrong! I have my moments where I have to have chocolate, or else. That's when I grab a little Hershey Kiss to satisfy that craving. It sure as heck beats devouring a whole snicker bar, right?! Satisfy that craving and move on with healthier choices throughout the day. This is definitely becoming the norm of my eating habits.  It's so neat to watch my cravings change through this journey to a healthier lifestyle.

Well that's all folks! I'm off to bed so I can get a full nights rest and wake up refreshed for a workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment