Thursday, January 7, 2010

Rumor Has It...

... it's gonna snow in Central Florida! See! The weather man said so!


 
 

NOW do you believe me?! ;-)

I know the chances are still slim to none for it to actually happen, but I'm holding on to hope. :o) Eeeeeee! I guess it's key that I tell you I've never seen snow. I've always wanted to and will hopefully see at least one little flurry before it hits the ground and melts.

********************

In other news, I ran 2.5 miles again this morning. :o) WOO HOO! I'm kickin' this training program's butt! Tehehe. I can't believe I'm already on week 7 of 9. It seems like just yesterday that I started the program.

Erin and I are going to register for a 2nd 5k which just happens to be before the Dsiney Princess 5k. We're going to run the FLORIDA HOSPITAL LADY TRACK SHACK 5K at Mead Garden in Winter Park on February 6th. We are soooooo excited! Since we both train indoors on treadmills, we plan on doing a few outdoor runs before the February 5k, just so we're more prepared for the big day.

My eating "rituals" (haha) have been tamed this week. I've been craving and fueling up with healthier choices throughout the day. For some reason, I was absolutely crazed about chocolate and sweets over the weekend. I don't know what got into me! Seriously, no reason.... just sheer craziness. ;-P

This little guy has done a pretty good job at satisfying my sweet tooth.




It's a multi grain cracker with natural peanut butter smeared on top with mini chocolate chips. I got this snazzy idea from Tina. I've also used the multi grain sandwich thin like Tina, which is just as yummy as the cracker. Why haven't I thought of this before!? I mean come on.... peanut butter AND chocolate with a little whole-grain goodness thrown in? Yes, please. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment